12 May 2014

Michaela & Sam's Wedding at The Orangery in Maidstone - Kent Wedding Photographer, Kerry Ann Duffy

The Orangery in Maidstone is such a wonderful venue and I have been lucky enough to shoot quite a few weddings there now. 

Michaela & Sam's took place on a sunny day in March and began with the bridal preparations at The Marriott in Maidstone.  I went along to photograph all the girls getting ready where Nicola was busy making them all look beautiful & Michaela's very talented friends were busy working on everyones hair.  Once I had captured all of the preparations and seen Michaela get into her beautiful dress I made my way to The Orangery.

The ceremony was really beautiful and I just love the entrance that the bridal party get to make across that bridge.  Michaela & Sam decided to have their ceremony set out in the round and it looked really lovely and suited the beautiful room it took place in.  

Bows Hire decorated the reception room and it looked so beautiful with the simple, classy colour scheme that they had chosen.  It really came into its own in the evening too when the pretty fairy lights shone through above the dance floor.

I could go on, talking about how gorgeous this lovely couple looked and how funny the speeches were but I will let the photos do the talking.



Pin It Now!
Post a Comment