10 April 2014

Mr & Mrs Reeds Chilston Park Wedding - Kent Wedding Photographer

Jenny Packham and Jack Bunneys at the stunning Chilston Park

Lacey & Mike's wedding at Chilston Park took place in March and they had the most beautiful spring day.  I had stayed in touch with Lacey after they booked me and I was so excited to see everything come together on the day as well as THAT dress.

When I arrived, there was a real buzz in the room and all of the girls were so excited.  Vicki Lord was busy working on the hair and Nicola Peen on the makeup. I took everything I needed out of the room and went searching for places to photograph them.  I just adored the bottle of Chanel that Mike had engraved for Lacey, soooo romantic.

 Lacey had asked her dad to present Mike with a special gift, so I made sure I was around to photograph it.  It was a huge surprise for him and such a wonderful moment to capture.

Once Nicola had put the finishing touches to Lacey's makeup she stepped into that gorgeous dress and everyone literally gasped, she looked incredible! 

The ceremony itself was really emotional and I particularly loved Mike's 'pwoar!' as he saw Lacey coming down the aisle.  After making the most of the wonderful venue for lots of photos, it was time for the wedding breakfast.  The very talented Daniel Mills played throughout and invited lots of requests.  At one point he even got Mike to sing which was so funny and you can see that HERE.   The filming was all done by Anneka Ireland and it was a real pleasure to work with her.  She is still busy editing the full film but you can see the highlights here.  I think its so lovely and it brought tears to my eyes.

I absolutely loved this wedding and am so pleased that I got to meet these lovely people.  Not only are they both very gorgeous, they are also one of nicest couples I have ever met and I had such a fabulous day photographing them and all of their friends and family.

(Full credit list at the bottom of the post)


chilston park bride and groom
chilston park wedding photos
 

Wedding Dress - Jenny Packham
Head Piece - Jenny Packham
Mens Suits - Jack Bunneys
Hair - Vicki Lord
Makeup - Nicola Peen
Cake - Lellas
Venue Dressing - Bows Hire
Piano Player - Daniel Mills
Pin It Now!
Post a Comment