13 February 2014

Behind the scenes on our Oz The Great & Powerful shoot at The House Meadow: Kent Wedding Venue

What goes on behind the scenes at a styled shoot?...

The images from our Oz The Great & Powerful styled shoot are soon to appear on the pages of Perfect Wedding magazine as a full feature.  They will be advertising the behind the scenes film made by Ignite Films and they have just uploaded it to their You Tube page.  

I am immensely proud of this shoot and feel so lucky that we had these guys along to capture everything for us.  I came across them at a Wedding I shot at Preston Court a couple of years ago and I was so impressed with their hard work and unobtrusive presence.  They really are the best videographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with and I recommend them to all of my couples.  

We have added previous 'sneak peeks' from this shoot which you can see here and here.  

Pin It Now!
Post a Comment