28 January 2014

Tracy & Phil's Wedding at Lympne Castle, Kent.

Tracy & Phil married at Lympne Castle in October. I was only booked for a few hours but there was so much going on, so many lovely autumnal details and lots of big characters that I just had so much to capture.  The castle is stunning both inside and out and when I arrived, I was so excited to see all the light pouring through the windows into the amazing wood panelled room.  The girls were all busy getting ready so I stood back and got to photograph some lovely moments. As lovely as Tracy's dressed looked hanging up, I was totally wowed when she got it on. It suited her perfectly. So effortlessly elegant. 
I went into the gorgeous ceremony room where I found Phil and his groomsmen who were all such characters.  They are all performers so were really up for a laugh and not at all camera shy which was fab. The actual ceremony was very beautiful and you could really see the love between these people. There were some lovely readings and one of Phil's groomsmen sang for them too.  The autumnal colours really suited the grand Lympne Castle and also contrasted so nicely with the soft blush bridesmaids dresses.  I loved this wedding so much and I still giggle when I look at the photos.  I hope they make you all smile too! 






Pin It Now!
Post a Comment