1 July 2013

Mr & Mrs Thirkettle's Wedding at Chilston Park, Kent.

Chilston Park is one of Kent's most beautiful venues and I can't believe it took me 4 years to get a Wedding here! When I met Michelle & Ian here to discuss the day it was so cold and there was even snow falling at one point.  Luckily, their Wedding day was very different and the sun shone for them.

This has to be one of the most relaxed and fun Weddings I have ever had the pleasure of photographing.  While waiting for Michelle to come down the aisle, Ian and the lads were laughing and cracking jokes which put everyone at ease.  Even the registrar giggled and commented 'you lot are going to be trouble' 

It was also, as you will see, a very emotional day. From the emotions during the ceremony, the speeches and then into the evening, there were so many beautiful moments for me to capture.  (I still find the the photo of Michelle with her daughter Nyomii very moving each time I look at it)

Michelle, Ian and all their family and friends were a fantastic lot who were a real pleasure to be around. They really are one of the most lovely couples I've ever met and I am looking forward to telling their story in an album for them in the future.

(p.s. I still can't believe that you are a Grandmother Michelle!!!) x







Pin It Now!
Post a Comment