8 May 2013

Claire & Martin's Wedding at Wasing Park

Claire and Martin's Wedding took place on a beautiful sunny day at the very classy Wasing Park in Reading.  I fell in love with the venue as soon as I walked in, the ceremony room, the grounds and even the room I found the girls getting ready in! Just stunning.

I loved the colour scheme and attention to detail. The green was so different to anything I had ever seen and it all worked soooo well, especially with the purple.  Those finishing touches make all the difference too, even down to the limes in vases...

Claire and Martin have an adorable little boy named Tristan who looked a real little dude in his suit.  The love they have for one another and Tristan was so clear to see and it was really moving to see how he was included in the ceremony too.

Photographing the new Mr and Mrs Best was a real pleasure. They are so in love and it was such a fantastic thing to capture.  I always say that the best photos come when you just relax and be yourselves and these are a perfect example of that.  

Their first dance was pretty amazing, It was Olly Murs - Dance with me tonight.  They had taken lessons and were brave enough to do the whole routine for their guests and it was just brilliant :) It made a real change and not to mention fab photos!!




































Pin It Now!
Post a Comment