5 March 2013

A misty morning with Kelly & Beau

Kelly booked her shoot well in advance.  She wanted some photos with her horse Beau as he has been a huge part of her life for many years (24 to be exact!) When we first discussed the shoot I had imagined it being a bit 'Downton' and when I woke to to one of the foggiest mornings I had ever seen I knew it was going to make some brilliant pictures.

We started early and were lucky that the fog didn't lift for quite some time, the air was so damp that my camera, lens and hair were really wet by the end of it (my hair was reminiscent of the perm I had in the 90's - not a good look!!)

I have never really been around horses..... dogs, yes, but I've always felt quite scared and intimidated by horses as they are so big.  I never really understood how you could feel an emotional connection to them....its not like they can sit on your lap and have a cuddle is it?! But during this shoot I totally got it! The love Kelly has for her horse Beau was such a beautiful thing to capture and I loved every minute of it.


Pin It Now!
Post a Comment