3 October 2012

Melody & Paul Gore's Wedding - Kent Life, Maidstone, Kent

From the moment I spoke to Melody on the phone I just knew that this would be a fun Wedding to photograph and I was right! Melody and Paul are such an amazing couple who just laugh......non stop! So much so that it was pretty impossible to get any serious photos, but that was fine by me because after all, my job is to capture their relationship and the special connection that they share (and I had such a giggle doing it)  

Actually, having said all of that, we did have a particularly special and emotional moment during the day, where the new Mr and Mrs Gore asked their guests to attach their own message to a balloon which they then sent off to loved ones that were no longer with us.  It was a really beautiful moment to capture and such a wonderful idea that I had not seen done before.










Melody's gorgeous daughter Angel doing a very emotional reading









































Kent Life is a fantastic, quirky venue which I really loved working at.  it suited Melody & Paul's Wedding so perfectly





Thank you so much for choosing me to be the one to photograph your Wedding Melody and Paul.  It was a real pleasure to get to know such a lovely couple whose happiness and love for life is so clear to see.  




Pin It Now!
Post a Comment