4 March 2012

Kelly & James' Wedding at The Falcon, Northamptonshire

Kelly contacted me as soon as she got engaged.  She said that she already knew that she wanted me as her photographer.  I was so flattered and also very excited when I saw the venue that she had decided on.


The Falcon Hotel, (near Northampton) is located in the historic hamlet of Castle Ashby which is a 10,000 acre estate.   You therefore, really do feel like you are in the middle of nowhere here.  As you will see, we took advantage of this! There are not many places that you can walk in the middle of a road without having to worry about cars whizzing by.



I got to The Falcon nice and early where Kelly was getting ready. As I got out of the car, I heard a loud scream?! When I got up to the room where Kelly and the girls were, I found that the scream was Kelly.  She was going through so many different emotions and out of the blue she would just scream, shout, laugh....



Shoe Envy!


Kelly's son, Harley, is the one of the coolest kids I have EVER met.  As you can see here, he is just a real little dude and looked so smart in his little suit.
Such a dude 










For the smaller ceremonies, I am usually allowed to stand where ever I want and also use flash where needed.  This was the case for Kelly & James' Wedding and it is so nice, as it means that I can really capture all of the emotion up close.



Upon meeting Kelly and James and getting to know Kelly a bit more by chatting prior to the Wedding, I discovered that they both had a large group of really good friends.  Kelly and her girls and James 'n' the lads!  These little things help me to think up ideas for photos before the big day and I used this to create some photos that I would absolutely love of my group of friends.

























This Wedding was just so much fun as I think you can see.  Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer Kelly and James. I felt so lucky to be a part of such a fun, relaxed and truly amazing day. I could have stayed and partied with you all night as I was made to feel that welcome. 

Pin It Now!
Post a Comment