17 June 2011

Wedding of Mr & Mrs Wallace at Abbey Hotel, Minster.

My first Wedding of this year was for Sarah & Ashley.  They got married at www.abbey-hotel.net/ in Minster on the Isle of Sheppey.

I met Sarah last year at Ladies Day at Ascot where we were celebrating her sisters birthday and she asked me to be her Wedding Photographer.  Her sister Lisa is a good friend and fantastic florist! take a look at her website www.heatherandwood.co.uk

I went along to the Hotel in the morning and took photos of Sarah getting ready at the hotel.  Her adorable little girl Poppy was there along with her cousin so I managed to get some fab ones of them too.





The Makeup Artist was Emma Smisson.   Here is a link to her website www.bridalbeautybyemma.co.uk She did a great job and I hope to work with Emma in the future.



Sarah likes all things Vintage and she knew that this was the dress as soon as she saw it.  It was absolutely beautiful as were the little Bridesmaids dresses.




I nipped round to get some shots of the lads while I waited for Sarah and the girls to get ready.  They all looked very cool and they specifically wanted a Resevoir Dogs style shot...


The ceremony was so lovely and, to be honest, I dont think that the website does the venue justice.  When it was all finished it looked really beautiful and we luckily had lovely weather (although a little Windy!)  I have mailed them some of my photos from this Wedding in the hope that they will use them.


After the ceremony we quickly went up to The Leas on Minster Seafront.  I had already planned that I wanted to use some balloons so had been to collect them early in the morning.  I had an image that I wanted to create in my head and it came out just as I wanted.  Sarah & Ashley love it too,  they decided that they would like to have it on the front of their album. (designing that is my next job!) I always try to give each Bride and Groom some special shots that no one else has and I think that this was their one and probably my favourite shot...


Or maybe this is my favourite...

I can't decide.

Last of all here is some of my friend Lisa's floristry....









Go check her out at www.heatherandwood.co.uk she's fab!! Pin It Now!
Post a Comment