17 June 2011

Photoshoot for Remi Creed & Family at their home in Egerton

Back in May I did a photoshoot for Remi and her family. I met Remi at a 'Mums in Business' meeting I attend every month. Remi's business is Baby Massage & First Aid.....take a look at her website...www.therapiesandme.co.uk

So I went along to Remi's house in Egerton, Kent and met her little girls Isla, Esme and her husband Martin.  We went for a walk and I found that Remi had the most amazing grounds surrounding her house so right there we had a location I would usually travel miles for.

The girls had so much character (Remi described them as Minxy which I loved) and I got some fantastic shots of them in an Orchard, in Bluebells, in open fields....It was so nice to just let them run and play while I took their photos.






It was lovely that the whole family were there so I made the most of this and got some nice natural family photos for them too....






Remi didn't want anything too posed and while I did get a few for her, she is much happier with these kind of shots that show the girls and their family exactly how they are.  Perfect for me as these are the kind of shoots I enjoy the most.

When walked back to the house via the shop to get some ice creams!.....Kids and Ice Creams are always fab pics!...



After the Ice Creams they got on the trampoline with Daddy....I love these shots.  They look soooo happy.  Such wonderful memories to have captured and I don't think you can look at them without smiling...




After the trampoline I got my dressing up box out and let the girls dive in! I love anything that creates expression and these props certainly did.  Just look Esme's gorgeous little face.


So that was my morning with the Creed's.  Here are my favourites from the shoot.




And last of all just look at these GORGEOUS Hunters of Remi's.  I WANT THEM!!!

Pin It Now!
Post a Comment